Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Fishwicks

Chris and I had a special treat last week. Our friends from Charlottesville, James and Stephanie Fishwick came to Paris to celebrate there one year anniversary. We were able to spend two evenings with them. We went to a small little restaurant close to Saint Genevieve Church in the Latin Quarter. It was a place Stephanie had found when googling "good cheap french food." We started off with a complimentary glass of sangria, then I had a salad with blue cheese shredded on it. It was delicous! Chris had pâté . There was bread and very tasty aioli. We both ended up ordering the lamb and then after a complimentary glass of cognac we had chocolate mouse. It was really fun and so nice to visit with friends! I don't have many pictures, but here are a few from Stephanie's camera...



 

 
  The second night we went out with the Fishwicks, our English friend Declan also came along. He is at the ENS with Chris. He and Chris often have lunch together at school.  




2 comments:

  1. Marianne, we had such a great time with you and Chris!! I love reading the blog. Keep us up-to-date on your exciting life in Paris.

    Love to you both!
    Steph

    ReplyDelete