Within the next few hours of this post being posted I will arrive at my sisters front door without her knowing that I'm coming!!! The plan is that my life-long friend Rebecca will pick me up at the airport and drop me off at my parents house (who also don't know that I'm coming) Then Jimmy (my sister's husband) and I have planned for him to show her this video mintues before I ring their doorbell! I'm so excited!!!! Oh, and the reason for the trip is that my niece, Tula will be coming into the world!
For Tula Kathleen's BIRTHday! from Marianne Hackett on Vimeo.
More pictures from this trip will be posted soon!
Marianne, You are here in Orlando as I write this--what a great sister and auntie you are! This gift is one that will never be forgotten, that's for sure! I would love to see you, but I understand that this is family time. So, know that my thoughts are with you and your family. I just read some of your writings on your second blog--I love them! So very thought provoking!
ReplyDeleteI cannot wait to read about your visit here.
Love, Elaine
You two are so fun! What a wonderful surprise and how nice foe you to be there. Hope you had a great time with your family!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletethanks Cerissa! I was really glad I went. There's nothing like being there when a new family member enters the world!
ReplyDeleteElaine, I wish I could have seen you in FL. Even though I was gone for six days - I was only really in FL for four! Travel took up 1/3rd of the time! But thanks for reading over the writings in my second blog. I really do it as a personal outlet, since I'm kind of a loner in this french speaking country! But it is nice to know that someone reads what I'm writing ... that I'm connecting with some human person out there! Doesn't that sound sad! :) Well, I hope you are well.
Marianne