Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Meet Tula Kathleen Katsihtis!


 She was born at 4:44 p.m. on Friday, December 3rd and weighed 7 lbs. 7 oz.

She's named Tula after Jimmy's mother and Kathleen after my mom.



I had a great trip to Florida. I was able to spend time with my sister Maren and Jimmy the day before Tula came into the world and then I got to share a bedroom with my niece Ruby at my parents house! I loved that. Every morning at about 6 a.m. I'd here "Hello Auntie!" and she'd crawl in bed with me! I left Monday morning - the same day that Maren and Jimmy and Tula came home from the hospital. I'm so happy to have a new niece! It was good to have a break from the grey coldness of Paris and to experience the sunshine and blue skies of Florida!
Ruby holds her little sister Tula for the first time

I'm planning on making a video of pictures from the trip so I'll post it when I have it all together ... So more pictures will be coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. It's hard to believe you were just here... and now you're there again! It was a blink of time but so wonderful to have you surprise us all and be home for Tula's birthday. What good stories we can all tell both Ruby and Tula about you flying in to be present for their births...the best gift ever!
    Love you! XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's beautiful! congratulations on being an Auntie (again!)

    ReplyDelete